What is pain?
Pain is a feeling no one wants to experience. Pain is essential to our lively hood to enable us to interact with our environment, but there is some kind of pain we should not have to experience. The worse kind of pain is the kind that is hard to get rid of, or in other words, chronic pain. Chronic pain can affect all areas of people’s lives and make it difficult to maintain a normal lifestyle.
Some of the most commonly administered medications are painkillers which are used to contain both mild and chronic pain situations. They can be used to eliminate body aches and headaches, back pain and muscle pain as well as severe pain that can be result of an illness like cancer or as a post-operative pain.
Pain management: painkillers for pain
You do not need to live with everyday pain. There is something that you can do to get the pain relief that you deserve; and it is right at your fingertips. You can now get your prescription painkillers online.
Painkillers are used to control pain. You need to take the pain relief medication as recommended in order for it to work. If you do not take it in the order it is prescribed, then it may not be as effective as it would if you use as directed.
Which types of painkillers are there?
Painkillers are widely used medications to suppress and control pain of all kinds, whether they are mild, severe or chronic pain. They are available in many types and forms, as branded as well as generic versions, as prescribed as well as over the counter drugs. Depending on their type and potency as well as patient need, they can be administered as tablets or capsules, orally as liquid, as topical applications like creams or ointments, or as intravenous injections to go directly to the bloodstream. In each case, they should be taken exactly as prescribed by a physician to prevent substance use, a direct appeal and recommendation from The National Institute on Drug Abuse.
To understand how various painkillers are used to relieve pain one has to understand the drugs themselves. There are two basic classifications of painkillers, narcotic and non-narcotic. While narcotics tend to be the stronger pain killers, while non-narcotic painkillers are more commonly used with some being available over the counter. Here are the various types of painkillers:
- NSAID (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs)
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are one of the most common types of pain killers. Classified as a non-narcotic, these painkillers both relieve pain, reduce irritation and inflammation and can also be used to lower fevers. They work like acetaminophen in many ways but are riskier because they may lead to severe side effects like heart attacks and abdominal bleeding if not taken properly. Common names under this banner are drugs like aspirin. naproxen, celecoxib, ibuprofen and diclofenac.Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs do have a major side effect, being that they thin the blood. This can cause clotting issues and problems for those who may have low blood pressure are about to go into surgery. Most people who are preparing to enter surgery are ordered not to take any type of NSAID for a few weeks before the procedure just so the blood can thicken back up.
These paracetamol-based group of painkillers is most often labelled as Tylenol. Other painkillers combinations include paracetamol and codeine called Co-codamol, and paracetamol and dihydocodeine which is known as Paracodol.
Acetaminophen work almost exactly like NSAIDs, functioning as both a painkiller and as a fever reducer. The main difference between them is that acetaminophen doesn’t function as an anti-inflammatory, nor does it thin the blood like NSAIDS.
Acetaminophen cannot be taken by those who drink heavily or by anyone with liver disease. This type of painkiller can be very hard on the liver, damaging it if it is not working properly. It is recommended that if you have more than two drinks per day that you consult a doctor before taking this kind of over the counter painkiller. Acetaminophen is commonly found in most over the counter drugs.
These are the most powerful painkillers that doctors can prescribe. Most of the narcotic painkillers directly affect the brain and central nervous system, and should only be used with a doctor’s prescription or supervision. There are three basic classifications of narcotic painkillers;
• Natural Narcotic Painkillers – these are types of painkillers made directly from opium, and can include morphine and codeine. These are typically used as a post-surgical medication.
• Semi-synthetic Narcotic Painkillers – these are painkillers that are partially natural and partially man made, including various other chemicals in the natural elements. These can include oxycodone, hydrocodone and heroin.
• Synthetic Narcotic Painkillers- completely synthetic opioids and can include the drugs Fentanyl and Sufentanil. These classifications also contain a long list of derivatives.
Narcotic painkillers have a dangerous tendency to be habit forming, and patients who are on them will be monitored closely by their doctor. With prescription medication abuse, the bulk of it comes from these types of painkillers. Narcotics should not be taken without close medical supervision.
How to use painkillers?
Most of the time painkillers are needed for only a few days and the condition gets better unless one is suffering from chronic pain in which case the duration may be a little longer. While most of these painkillers can be bought over the counter it is advisable to consult a physician or pharmacist before taking them, especially if one wants to take them beyond the stipulated 3-day period.
What are the side effects of painkillers?
Though used commonly to contain pain of all kinds, painkillers do come with their own set of side effects and reactions. Most of the time, prolonged use of the drug or undue adjustments may lead to these side-effects and dependencies which begin to take a toll on the user’s health. It is important to note that the along with nature of use the potency of the drug is also a result of how the effect would be – mild or fatal. A look at some of the side effects of prolonged painkiller use:
• Stomach problems – Stomach problems and indigestion are most common side effects of painkillers. These can be manifested in the form of diarrhea, constipation or stomach ache. Along with these the user may also experience occasional cases of nausea and vomiting along with urinary problems.
• Skin problems – Taken over a period of time, these painkillers also lead to several skin issues like rashes, itches and hives. Extra sensitiveness of the skin can be the direct result of prolonged use of pain killers.
• Respiratory Problems – Prolonged use of pain killers also to lead various kinds of respiratory problems like narrowing and contraction of the chest, erratic increase in heartbeat as well as difficulty in breathing.
• Poor Vision – Painkiller use may also lead to several vision problems especially if the potency of the drug has led to severe side effects stage. These include situations like blurred vision and a feel of spidery lines at the periphery of the vision.
• Aches and pains – Though they are used to treat various kinds of pain, prolonged use of painkillers may lead to other pains and aches in the body like neck and back pain and even severe headaches.
• Psychological disorders – The potency of the drug and its prolonged use can also lead psychological disorders and affect the lives of users. These may include side effects like confusions and hallucinations, agitation and over excitement as well as unusual lucid dreams in some.
How to buy painkillers online?
It is simple to order the pain relief medications that you need to maintain a pain free lifestyle. It is easy and hassle free. You do not need a prescription to order these painkillers online. Your privacy is completely protected and you can order on our secure sight. The best part about ordering your painkillers online is that there is no wait. They can be shipped to your front door in a matter of days. There has never been an easier way to relieve yourself of your everyday pain.
Our online pharmacy is professional and informal and that is why when you buy painkillers online you can be sure that your privacy is important to us. All orders will be shipped without the pharmacy label so that all orders can be kept confidential. You do not have to deal with the pharmacist face to face or have other nosy shoppers looking on.
There are many different pain medications to choose from and decide which is better for you and the pain that you have. Different medications have different uses and not all are for everyone. You must evaluate all the conditions that apply and be careful to take ones that will not interfere with another pre-existing condition or with the other medications that you are already taking. An online pharmacist can help you determine the best choice for you and that your pain relief needs are met.
We found 5 products available for you