When insomnia is getting you down it is time to buy Lunesta. Are you sick and tired watching how other people sleep while you can’t? At Pharmacy RXS we understand that sleeping problems really can make your life miserable. Therefore, we offer Lunesta for sale without questions asked.
While sleep medications work in most cases, they are mostly considered a short-term solution. Therefore, we advise clients that buy Lunesta from us go carefully to the product description below.
Besides that, it is always recommended to visit an “off-line” doctor for a complete medical check-up. Next to buying Lunesta, making changes to your diet and lifestyle can also help you to get rid of insomnia.
What is Lunesta?
Eszopiclone, more known by its brand names Lunesta or Rozerem, is a sleeping pill that is used by individuals who have difficulty getting to sleep or staying that way through the night.
The generic name for the active substance in this prescription product is eszopiclone. The patent on the medicine that provides exclusivity for the manufacturer expired in January 2012, but so far there has not been a generic produced and available on the market yet. One potential drawback is that this medication can be habit forming when used for long periods of time, and this can be a problem. Most physicians prescribe this option on a short-term basis only, and caution against frequent use to avoid any dependency or addiction.
How does Lunesta work?
The exact action of this drug is not completely known, and the way that it works is still somewhat of a mystery. Science does know that it is a sedative hypnotic, and that it is effective at inducing sleep.
It is thought that this pharmaceutical treatment is associated with gamma-aminobutyric acid that is present in the brain. What is known is that the right dose can help individuals fall asleep and wake refreshed in most cases.
Gamma-aminobutyric acid, referred to as GABA in medical and scientific circles, is the neurotransmitter that is most closely related to restful sleep. This medicine does something to the GABA receptors in the brain, and it is long lasting so that you do not wake in the middle of the night. Insomnia comes in two forms. You may notice that you are exhausted but you cannot seem to get to sleep at night. In other circumstances the problem is not getting to sleep but actually staying in this state long enough.
One of the biggest benefits of this treatment choice is that is does not depress your nervous system the way that sedatives do. Instead an altered state of consciousness is reached that allows you to eliminate insomnia and finally get the rest that you need. Since there is no depressing effect most users do not experience a hung-over feeling or grogginess when they wake up the next day. It is very important that you only take a dose when you can actually spend 8 hours sleeping.
Why is Lunesta prescribed?
One of the reasons why Lunesta is prescribed so frequently is the way that the drug works, and the fact that it does not depress the nervous system or have an effect on most individuals the next day. Alcohol should never be combined with this insomnia treatment though, because this substance does repress your breathing functions and central nervous system. Drowsiness is also an expected side effect, and the pill acts quickly so you should never take it until shortly before you lie down for the night. That will ensure you are prepared when it starts to act and you go to sleep.
What is the Lunesta dosage?
Because doctors do not know which patients may develop side effects to particular medications, they generally will start them on the lowest dose. Lunesta is available in 1mg, 2mg and 3mg tablets. Usually, your physician will begin with 1mg or 2mg and see if this is sufficient to solve your sleep problems. If not, they may adjust the dosage. Of course, if serious Lunesta side effects are experienced, you should stop taking the sedative and talk to your doctor.
What are the Lunesta side effects?
Lunesta side effects include several that have been reported by users. Some are more common than others; therefore, they are not as serious. Some may be avoidable by following the recommendations of your health care professional. Of course, there are certain side effects that are a result of abusing Lunesta.
If you have been prescribed Lunesta because of difficulty falling asleep or staying that way then there are a number of side effects that you should know about and watch for. These include:
- An allergic reaction is a possibility with any medication. This can cause you to start itching, you may notice hives or welts on your skin, trouble breathing may occur, and you could experience swelling in any area o the body. If an allergic reaction is suspected then immediate medical attention should be sought because this can be life threatening.
- If you notice that you suddenly have thoughts of hurting yourself or not wanting to live anymore this is a serious complication and your doctor should be told right away. Many drugs that affect brain function may cause this risk, and it can be treated while you are monitored to ensure your safety and the safety of others.
- Hallucinations are not very common with this medicine, but they can happen. If you start to see or hear things that are not real then you should call your physician or go to the nearest emergency room at once. If untreated this could lead to a psychotic episode.
- Dizziness during the day is one problem that is reported by some users. Many have said that they woke up feeling refreshed, but others have experienced a hangover effect or have had dizziness the day after a dose is taken.
- Lunesta can be habit forming, so any signs of a dependence or addiction should be carefully evaluated. If you have been on the medication for an extended time you may need to taper off the dosage rather than stopping cold turkey.
- There have been some incidents where this drug has caused difficulty concentrating and remembering things the next day. You should never drive, operate machinery, or perform any tasks that require these elements until you know how you will respond to the treatment.
- Sometimes taking this sleeping aid can contribute to depression or other mental disorders. Panic episodes, depression, anxiety, and a feeling of nervousness have all been seen in a small number of cases.
- A headache may be experienced the morning after you take a dose of this medicine. Sometimes this may be caused by the drug action, and in others it can be attributed to other factors and may be unrelated to the medication.
- Violent thoughts and actions associated with Lunesta have been reported. Many of these occur during the sleeping state and the user may not even be aware of their activities until they are told about them by others. Walking, driving, and many other activities have been noticed but this is not common.
- A dry mount or an unpleasant or bitter taste in your mouth may be noticed, but this side effect is not serious and goes away without any treatment. Most users say that this can be resolved by washing and rinsing out your mouth with water or mouthwash. If it becomes severe then your physician may take steps to eliminate the problem.
What are the precautions regarding Lunesta?
Although most people do not consider this, sedatives should never be combined with alcohol. There’s a higher risk on side effects when mixing alcohol and Lunesta.
Where can I buy Lunesta?
If you want to buy sleeping pills online, you will find a wide range of different medicines at pharmacy RXS. Depending on how severe your sleep disorder is, either particularly gentle or stronger sleeping pills are suitable for treatment – pharmacy RXS has the right medication for all circumstances.
Among the best-known sleeping pills are Lunesta, Zolpidem and Zopiclon. Our sleeping medications are available without a prescription and you can decide for yourself which type of sleeping pills you prefer.
If questions arise during the ordering process, our friendly service staff are available by phone, e-mail, fax, post, live chat or via the various social media channels.
Up to you…
Did you find all information about eszopiclone in our article? Are you convinced about the advantages that buying Lunesta offers? Or still not yet? Just let us know in the comment section!
Don’t forget to share this post about eszopiclone to make it as epic as it can be!
30 Pills, 60 Pills, 90 Pills, 120 Pills, 180 Pills, 270 Pills